2. februar 2008

The Nightly Disease

Madrugada-Only When You're Gone-Only when you're gone Only when you're gone Only when you're gone And away Only when you're gone Gonna need a hammer and nails To construct this bitter love song This cruel testamented song That rings out only when you're gone Only when you're gone Only when you're gone Only when you're gone And away Only when you're gone Oh Rude are the tongues of love That speak of mercy for us all And leave us only with a song And leave us only with a song Now it's a cold and hollow whisper That consoles my body when you're gone Only when you're gone Only when you're gone Only when you're gone And away Only when you're gone Oh And its only when you're gone And away Your ghost runs through me in that special way It's a nice old town My hometown Come for the darkness in this prison cell I love you long and I love you well So bury me in the kitchen Bury me in the stones Oh, bury me everywhere you go In the shadows of the hallway Oh, for we do no longer know What we can no longer hold On days like these our heads fill up with smoke And our memories grow old Only when you're gone Only when you're gone Only when you're gone And away Only when you're gone Only when you're gone Only, only when you're gone Only when you're gone And away Only when you're gone Gone away And gone away Oh

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar